ThermoBall Insulated Jacket
Enjoy frosty hikes and winter snowshoe adventures with lightweight, toasty insulation on your side in the North Face ThermoBall Insulated Jacket. Made with the same durable and warm materials as the standard ThermoBall insulated jacket, the Tall version features additional length to keep you from experiencing an icy draft when you're out adventuring. PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation offers a down-like feel, keeping you warm when the temperatures plummet, and a lofty fill that compresses, like down, into pocket for easy stowing. When surprise frozen rain and sleet hit, you can be sure you'll stay toasty thanks to the warm-when-wet characteristics of synthetic insulation, and you can keep your adventure going, blue sky or not.
- Technical jacket for cold weather on the mountain or in town
- Synthetic insulation mimics down for lightweight warmth
- Treated fabric helps moisture bead up and roll off
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out the chill
- Zippered pockets secure valuables like phone and wallet
- Slim fit layers well beneath a ski shell or parka
- Item #TNF04OO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 200lbs
I bought this to wear under a shell jacket for skiing, hiking and to wear alone for general casual warmth. This is a fantastic jacket and has served me well on 5 days of skiing on some cold Montana days so far this season. I’m 6’2”, 200 lbs and the large fits me perfectly. It is a slim fitting jacket with just the right amount of room everywhere. I highly recommend this.
bought this as a gift and they love it. Perfect for this year's winter which isnt too too cold , yet keeps you warm when needed. Perfect fit and length.