Toasty warmth and flashy appearance.
The weather is getting colder and your half-pint is begging to spend more and more time running around in backyards and biking through the neighborhood with the other kids on the block. When he finally makes it home for dinner, his cheeks are flushed and his hands like ice. Where on Earth is his coat? It was too heavy, so he left it strewn carelessly across the lawn. The North Face Thermoball Hooded Insulated Jacket is light enough to keep up and warm enough to battle chilly winds. The drop-tail hem will keep him fully covered when he’s in a tree or on a bike and zippered pockets keep those ever-important accessories safe from a life sentence in a patch of tall grass.
- Rough-and-tumble jacket takes the abuse your kid can dish out
- Insulation retains heat even when the day takes a damp turn
- Drop tail hem means mobility without sacrificing coverage
- Zippered pockets to keep your essentials safe and secure
- Item #TNF03LX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
1. Jacket runs small. this is disappointing given santa's schedule. 2. Not nearly as puffy as the photo. this product more like a down sweater than a jacket. 3. Not a great deal for the money, imo
ive been buying this jacket for my kid since he was a baby, from the toddler sizes. this one is just as nice as all the other ones. runs a little small