Pint sized performance.
Everything is cuter when it is pint-sized, and the North Face ThermoBall Hooded Insulated Jacket is no different. Your little one will appreciate the PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation that is both lightweight and warm, preventing her from having to be too bundled up to move. The fold-over, attached mittens keep her little fingers warm and toasty.
- An insulated jacket to keep your little one warm and happy
- PrimaLoft insulation traps heat without bulk
- Fold-over mittens keeps those little digits warm
- Chin zip guard protects sensitive faces from rubbing
- Elastic binding on hood and sleeves keeps out wind
- Item #TNF04JD
- Q & A
Which one of your coats is car seat friendly?
Hi! If you are asking this question in relation to the winter coat and car seat concerns raised by the Parenting community, I would recommend looking at close fitting fleece layers or asking for recommendations from other Parents. I recently worked with a Mom looking for options and she chose to try the Synchilla fleeces from Patagonia as a car seat option for her toddler. North Face has many options too! Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!