Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tried and true synthetic classic.
Guiding folks through the Alaskan outback surely has advantages—such as weekly glimpses of Denali and free blueberries—but you might embarrass yourself in front of your clients if you get caught in the rain with the wrong gear. The North Face Women's Thermoball Hooded Insulated Jacket combines the protective qualities of synthetic with the lightweight loft of down to ensure this won't be the case. PrimaLoft's innovative ThermoBall insulation mimics down feathers in order to provide the warmth you'd feel in most 600-fill down jackets, and it protects you from moisture in the way that water-resistant synthetic insulation is known for. You can keep informing the guests about the grizzly you've spotted without stopping to paw through your bag for a different jacket. If you do decide to stow it away, though, this will stuff down easily into its own pocket.
- Synthetic puffy for versatile layering
- Durable, water-resistant fabric for multi-season use
- Insulation offers down-style warmth even if a little rain seeps in
- Attached hood is slim-fitting for active wear
- Athletic fit won't get in the way during tundra treks
- Elastic on cuffs keep out inclement weather
- Secure pockets big enough for hands or for the jacket itself
- Item #TNF03CP