A big ball of warmth.
Made for enterprising grommets with a future in shredding, The North Face Toddler Boys' ThermoBall Hooded Insulated Jacket is a great layer for keeping little buddy warm when it's time to venture out into the cold. Featuring a Primaloft synthetic insulation, the jacket maintains loft and warmth when wet, so it will still keep him warm and cozy even when you've gotta tread through some nasty weather. The elastic cuffs further help insulate and keep heat inside, and the fixed hood with chin-zip help beat back the wind and chill when he's out helping you run errands around town.
- An insulated puff-ball jacket to keep lil' buddy warm and cozy
- Thermoball synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet
- Fixed hood blocks out the wind and chill and keeps his lil' dome warm
- Elastane binding on hem and cuffs and hood locks in the warmth
- ID label lets you engrave his name and prevent loss or mix-up
- Split kangaroo pocket holds knick-knacks and kid stuff
- Item #TNF03MW
- Q & A
Keep your Grom Warm
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
Thermoball synthetic insulation maintains loft and warmth when wet so your young gun will stay nice and toasty in the harshest weather.