Synthetic that's down for whatever.
Snowshoe through the mountains this winter in lightweight, toasty comfort with The North Face Men's ThermoBall Full-Zip Insulated Jacket. PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation mimics the look and feel of down, trapping warmth to keep you cozy, even in extreme temperatures. It even compresses like down, so you can stow it in a pocket and take it with you wherever you go. And because it's synthetic, the ThermoBall stays warm, even when you get wet during a misreported "powder morning" that in fact is all rain up to 8,000 feet. We feel your pain, so stay warm out there.
- An insulated faux-down jacket for toasty adventuring
- ThermoBall synthetic retains loft and warmth when wet
- Entire jacket packs down to fit in its own hand pocket
- DWR treatment sheds light precipitation and snow
- Zippered interior pocket holds media and essentials
- Zippered hand pockets hold extra beanie, snacks, and map
- Item #TNF03JL
- Q & A
A North Face Classic
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
This do-it-all insulated jacket keeps you warm in all conditions, even when it’s wet out. It’s perfect for casual use and packs down into its own pocket, making it ideal for traveling.