Select a Size
Select a Color
Thermoball Eco Vest
Even though it looks like it's stuffed with fluffy down insulation, The North Face ThermoBall Eco Vest is made without so much as plucking a single feather from a goose. Instead, it's packing ThermoBall Eco synthetic insulation, which not only mimics the lofty structure of down for maximum heat retention without succumbing to the wet and damp like traditional down, but also is sourced from TNF's partners at Primaloft and spun from at least five plastic bottles that are diverted from the landfill. That, along with the completely recycled face fabric, gives you an ideal layering vest that helps cut down on environmental impact.
ThermoBall Eco insulation's highly resistant to outside moisture and built-up perspiration, making it an excellent choice for backcountry skiing, climbing in the cold, and hiking on brisk autumn days. The lightweight, water-resistant fabric provides a streamlined look and feel, while withstanding the regular abuse you're bound to dish out while enjoying the outdoors. Zippered hand pockets come in handy for thawing out frozen fingers and double as a convenient stuff sack for transporting the vest in your pack. Also, there's an internal chest pocket for keeping must-haves close by, as well as a hem cinch cord for tightening it down securely.
- Lofty insulated vest traps warmth during outdoor activities
- ThermoBall Eco retains warmth when wet, and is eco-friendly
- Lightweight, yet tough shell sheds moisture
- Zippered hand pockets double as a convenient storage sack
- Internal chest pocket for everyday essentials and snacks
- Hem cinch provides a secure fit that keeps out chilly drafts
- Item #TNF05SG
- [face fabric] (classics) 20D nylon ripstop, DWR coating, (mattes) 30D recycled polyester, DWR coating, (prints) 50D x 50D recycled polyester, DWR coating, [lining] (classics, prints) 100% recycled nylon, DWR coating, (mattes) 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- ThermoBall Eco
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?