Thermoball Eco Tall Jacket
Take on nippy hikes and chilly snowshoe adventures with lightweight, toasty, and eco-friendly insulation on your side in the North Face ThermoBall Eco Tall Jacket. Made with the same durable and warm materials as its standard-sized sibling, the Tall version features additional length to keep you from experiencing an icy draft when you're out adventuring.
Reducing our environmental impact in construction, this jacket is made with both a recycled polyester fabric and recycled insulation, ThermoBall Eco—which is sourced from Primaloft and then spun from at least five plastic bottles that are diverted from the landfill. These features maintain the performance you're used to from The North Face, giving us a water-resistant, toasty jacket that stays warm even when wet. This ThermoBall Eco insulation also offers a down-like feel, keeping you warm when the temperatures plummet, and a lofty fill that compresses, like down, into pocket for easy stowing.
- Tall insulated jacket for getting outside in wet, chilly weather
- Water-resistant shell deflects moisture and withstands heavy wear
- ThermoBall Eco insulation retains heat and loft even when wet
- Insulation is sourced from recycled plastic bottles to cut waste
- Easy stowing by packing into its own hand pocket
- Zippered pockets offer storage for media, snacks, and extra gear
- Item #TNF05SF
- 30D recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- ThermoBall Eco
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
How much longer is the tall size? There is a measurement on the page but it does not tell the size it refers to?