Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket
An ideal one-quiver jacket for your next ski vacation, the ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket delivers on the promise of previous ThermoBall Triclimate jackets, only this time in an eco-friendly package. This 3-in-1 ski and snowboard jacket features a removable inner layer made with toasty synthetic insulation, letting you layer up when it's cold on the hill and then ditch the shell when you head into town for dinner. Likewise, on warm but wet days you can go solo with the outer piece and enjoy the breathable performance and waterproof protection of DryVent.
- A 3-in-1 snowboard and ski jacket that's perfect for any occasion
- Three ways to wear give you versatility from the mountains to town
- DryVent membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic and detachable midlayer offers reliable wet-weather warmth
- Zippered underarms help you cool off during a traverse or bootpack
- Shell features adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs to seal out the cold
- A plethora of pockets provides a stash for ski pass, goggles, music
- Helmet-friendly hood and elastic powder skirt ideal for snowy days
- Item #TNFZAB8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.