ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket
A perfect one-hitter for winter vacations, the ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate Jacket delivers on the promise of previous ThermoBall Triclimate jackets, this time with an eco-friendly construction. This 3-in-1 ski and snowboard jacket features a removable inner layer made with toasty synthetic insulation, letting you layer up when it's cold on the hill and then ditch the shell when you head into town for dinner. Likewise, on warm but wet days you can go solo with the outer piece and enjoy the breathable performance and waterproof protection of DryVent. When you heat up too much, you can open the underarm vents and ditch the hood, but if it starts dumping you can easily pop the hood over your helmet and buckle up the snowskirt in preparation for deeper runs.
- A 3-in-1 snowboard and ski jacket that's perfect for any occasion
- Three ways to wear give you versatility from the mountains to town
- DryVent membrane delivers waterproof, breathable performance
- Synthetic and detachable midlayer offers reliable wet-weather warmth
- Zippered underarms help you cool off during a traverse or bootpack
- Shell features adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs to seal out the cold
- A plethora of pockets provides a stash for ski pass, goggles, music
- Helmet-friendly hood and elastic powder skirt ideal for snowy days
- Item #TNF05OV
What do you think about this product?