Select style & size:Select options
Thermoball Eco Jacket
Whether you're layering up for a particularly snowy day at the resort, or you just need a light insulated jacket for daily wear, you can check off all the boxes with The North Face's Thermoball Eco Jacket. This easy-to-layer puffy features a slim wear-anywhere profile with reliable synthetic insulation and an eco-friendly construction. Designed to mimic the loft of down, ThermoBall fibers combine with the jacket's bottleneck quilt pattern to trap warmth and minimize cold spots, while a DWR finish on the face fabric defends against any light snow that sneaks into your shell. Lightweight and packable, the Thermoball Eco can fit easily into its own pocket, and thanks to 100% post-consumer recycled materials, you can rest easy knowing you've reduced the amount of plastic in our environment.
- The North Face's classic midlayer, now made from recycled content
- Unique synthetic fibers mimic the warmth-trapping loft of down
- Water-repellent finish sheds any light precip you may encounter
- Zippered pockets provide a reliable stash for small valuables
- Packable design can easily stow in its own pocket during travel
- Slim fit layers well beneath your shell if you're skiing or riding
- Item #TNF05SE
- Q & A
A great insulator or for around town
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I use this jacket under a gore tex piece for skiing. It is a great insulator. I love to use it around town when Im not up in the mountains for a comfortable jacket.