Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Thermoball Eco Jacket
Whether we're layering up for a particularly snowy day at the resort, or we just need a light insulated jacket for daily wear, we can check off all the boxes with The North Face's Thermoball Eco Jacket. This easy-to-layer puffy features a slim wear-anywhere profile with reliable synthetic insulation and an eco-friendly construction. Designed to mimic the loft of down, ThermoBall fibers combine with the jacket's bottleneck quilt pattern to trap warmth and minimize cold spots, while a DWR finish on the face fabric defends against any light snow that sneaks in. Lightweight and packable, the Thermoball Eco can fit easily into its own pocket, and thanks to 100% post-consumer recycled materials, we can rest easy knowing we've reduced the amount of plastic in our environment.
- The North Face's classic midlayer, now made from recycled content
- Unique synthetic fibers mimic the warmth-trapping loft of down
- Water-repellent finish sheds any light precip we may encounter
- Zippered pockets provide a reliable stash for small valuables
- Packable design can easily stow in its own pocket during travel
- Slim fit layers well beneath shells if we're skiing or riding
- Item #TNF05SE
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.