Select a size:
ThermoBall Eco Jacket
Autumn hikes may just be the prettiest of the year, but they also come along with potential for unpredictable weather. Before you take to the trail, wrap your little mountain mama up with the insulation she needs in the ThermoBall. It packs in fully recycled warmth that keeps her going when temps dip.
- An eco-forward jacket built for transition seasons
- ThermoBall Eco insulation is 100% post-consumer recycled
- Insulation traps in heat, wicks away perspiration, dries fast
- Durable shell resists abrasion and snags on the trail
- Compatible with The North Face mix-and-match shells for zipping into extra protection
- Item #TNFZAJZ
- [face fabric] 20D recycled nylon ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 50D recycled polyester taffeta, DWR finish
- ThermoBall Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium, size 10-12] 12oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.