Select style & size:Select options
Thermoball Eco Hooded Jacket
The North Face Thermoball insulated jackets have long been dominating the midlayer game for adventurers of all kinds, and the Thermoball Eco Hooded Jacket is here to continue this legacy with a recycled twist. Offered in classic, matte, and print varieties, this jacket boasts a DWR coating on all styles to fight off light precipitation and ThermoBall Eco insulation in the body and sleeves to boost warmth. This recycled insulation offers impressive loft even when wet to ensure that no matter the weather or conditions you can focus on the task at hand. To further keep you prepared and focused The North Face included secure zippered pockets, a pre-tensioned hood, and a hem cinch cord.
- Eco-friendly insulated jacket that completes layering systems
- DWR treated outer fights off light precipitation
- Thermoball Eco insulation retains loft when wet
- Fixed hood traps extra heat and blocks out driving winds
- Zippered pockets encourage organization and preparation
- Elastic-bound cuffs hold sleeves in place during activity
- Entire jacket stows into hand pocket to boost packability
- Item #TNF05SD
- Q & A
Super warm jacket!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 155lbs
Jacket is great. Is definitely more puffy than expected, but the warmth is definitely noticed because of it. Jacket is comfortable and great to wear around town. It would have to be a very very cold day to wear as a baselayer.