Why We Like The ThermoBall Eco Hooded Jacket
Keep her warm from the terrain park to the playground with The North Face's ThermoBall Eco Hooded Jacket. This lightweight packable jacket uses synthetic insulation in order to keep a layer of body heat between her and the chilly winter air. These proprietary spherical-shaped fibers mimic the loft of down, yet won't lose their ability to insulate should they encounter snow. Of course, the likelihood that she gets wet is diminished by the durable water repellent finish applied to this coat, and she's always got that insulated hood she can pull up for extra defense.
- Functional kids' jacket keeps the little ones warm in chilly weather
- Synthetic insulation mimics the loft of down for lightweight wear
- DWR coating keeps snowflakes and light rain from soaking through
- Eco-friendly layer crafted from 100% post-consumer recycled content
- Item #TNFZAJX
- [face fabric] 20D 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 50D 100% recycled polyester taffeta, DWR finish
- ThermoBall Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?