ThermoBall Eco Bunting
Take your little guy with you on winter-wonderland adventures and keep him warm and happy in the North Face Thermoball Eco Bunting. The tough ripstop fabric and Thermoball Eco synthetic insulation keep him warm and protected from the elements while you climb your favorite sport route, or do some autumn slack lining in your favorite park. Plus, added fold-over mitts and booties keep him covered tip to toe from the nippy air.
- Cozy infant bunting to keep your little one warm and dry
- Tough face fabric resists abrasion and moisture
- Eco-friendly insulation traps precious heat in the cold
- Built-in fold-over mitts and booties trap even more warmth
- Sherpa fleece lining wraps him in decadently soft comfort
- Chin zip guard protects his sensitive face from irritation
- Item #TNF05W6
- Q & A
Warm all day long!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Easy on, easy off, and warm all day long. Been getting my little snow angel outside more and more, and this little bunting is my go to. Great for chilly, damp fall evenings raking leaves, windy 40 degree days, and first ever snow angels! The fleece lining generates a ton of heat, while the insulation really traps the warmth - seems be perfect for the little guy whether he is hanging in our arms or rolling around in the pack n play. Baby is about 26 or so inches, 90th percentile at 6months, and 20lbs, has a long torso. The chest and arms have plenty of room, but heâs using up most of the length with the footies flipped over. Love that the hood is big with ample space when itâs completely zipped up. Overall, super useful bunting, will be getting a ton of use this winter!