Terra 65L Backpack
The North Face engineered its Terra 65 Backpack with the easy-to-use Optifit suspension system to give you a fully adjustable fit before you hit the trail for a weekend. The back panel, hip belt, and shoulder harness have a good amount of padding to give you a more cushioned ride on the trail. The North Face lined the hip belt with mesh and integrated vertical channels within the back panel to provide all the breathability you need in warmer weather.
The Terra 65 has the traditional top access to the main compartment as well as a huge zippered side entry so you can grab another layer quickly even if it's in the middle of the pack. It features a port for your own water reservoir, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, one zippered top for your keys, wallet, and phone, and two zippered hip belt pockets for anything you want while hiking like sunscreen or some snacks. Two stretch side pockets are perfect for water bottles or trash you find on the trail.
- Backpack for weekend backpacking and other excursions
- 65L capacity holds plenty of gear for extended trips
- Optifit suspension fit system customizes the fit
- Padded shoulder harness and mesh-lined hip belt balance the weight
- Vertical channels on back panel promote airflow
- Top or side access points to main compartment for convenience
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment separates your bedding
- Item #TNF05CL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
To begin, I like good gear and I take care of it. I have an older model that only gets light use as a secondary light-trip pack. The hip belt has been severely freying and stitching separating as a result of normal use. (I have been baybying it along) It was suggested to contact TNF for warranty repair, however, I have had bad experiences with their "lifetime" warranty in the past. Basically, they blame you for the damage and push their product. Not TNF of the past. I plan to take my pack to a shoe-maker who has repaired things for me in the past. A few dollar fix is better than arguing or buying a newer model of even lower quality. I used to be a total TNF fan, but will shop other brands from now on....beware.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Comfortable and holds more than you think. Definitely Recommend!