Select style & size:Select options
Temescal Travel Jacket
From coast-to-coast road trips to a few hours on your local hiking trails—The North Face's Temescal Travel Jacket is coming along wherever your feet can take it. This versatile jacket packs down small into its own pocket to slip into any day pack, and pulls out quickly when light rain or wind appears. It's got a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds passing showers to keep you dry, along with a stowable hood that appears when you need added coverage from inclement weather. If you're traveling in sunnier and warmer conditions, you'll be thankful for the vented back yoke to help keep you cool, as well as UPF 50 sun protection keeping your skin safe from harmful UV rays. Hand and chest pockets keep essential items close by, and the nylon fabric provides the perfect blend of durability and stretch for all of your travels.
- Packable water-resistant jacket to keep close by while traveling
- DWR coating sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Stretchy nylon fabric offers mobility on National Park day hikes
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for ultimate packing convenience
- Stowable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Vented back yoke provides cooling airflow for warmer days
- UPF 50 sun protection keeps your skin guarded in exposed conditions
- Hand and chest pockets provide lots of storage for everyday items
- Item #TNF054P
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2019
Just all around Terrible
Great concept, terrible execution by North Face. There is basically no shape to the jacket - it's like you're wearing a square paper bag and in Soviet era Russia. No tapering going down to the hip, sleeves are the same with too much material and too long as well. Most North Face items fit me very well but this is just a swing and a miss. Returned immediately.