Tekno Ridge Hoodie
A perfect layer for cooler fall and spring days around town and on the trail, The North Face's Tekno Ridge Hoodie delivers an easy-to-love combo of weather-resistant protection and casual everyday style. This pullover hoodie is made with a durable and stretchy shell fabric that's prepared for windy peaks and rugged trails, and a brushed fleece inner backing that provides comfort and warmth as the temperature dips. The rugged outer fabric offers high levels of wind resistance on everything from windy sidewalks to exposed summits, as well as a water-resistant coating that beads off light rain and steady snowfall to keep you prepared for anything that fickle shoulder-season weather can throw at you. A drawcord-adjustable hood cinches down to keep your head snug and protected against the wind, but doesn't look too techy while doing so. Elastic fabric at the cuffs and hem ensures that cold air won't sneak in when you're feeling the chill, but a side-seam zipper is there to let in cooling airflow if you start to work up a sweat on the trail.
- Versatile hoodie for warmth and weather-resistance anywhere
- Wind-and-water resistant shell protects you from varying weather
- Soft inner fleece offers comfortable warmth in chilly temps
- Side seam zipper allows for partial ventilation on long hikes
- Drawcord hood provides snug protection with a casual look
- Side and pouch pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #TNF054E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
Really sharp looking hoodie/transitional jacket. I bought a Large for my son which turned out to be too big but perfect in the arm length. Exchanged it for a Medium and the fit was spot on, but the arm length was too short. Unfortunately, I had to return both. Definitely worth buying and wished it would have worked out.
On some fly shit