Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Pullover Hoodies we have in stock.View Similar Products
Tekno Logo Hoodie
- Everyday hoodie with protective touches for days hiking
- Stretchy, water-resistant fabric manages moisture to keep you dry
- Hood adds protection from a chilly breeze
- Classic fit is comfortable and nonrestrictive
- The North Face was founded in San Francisco in 1968
- Item #TNF05PF
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- Center Back Length
- [regular] 29.5in, [long] 31.5in
- 1 kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.6oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 190 lbs
This hoodie is basically water proof. You can put a sleeve under a faucet and not have a drop soak in. Design is great and it has a lot of features like high quality hoodie strings and elastic band to tighten the bottom. Hood is perfect size. Fit is a bit long, but this would be great for spring time snowboarding/skiing. Kangaroo pocket zips shut and has a hole to run headphones through it. I’m 6” 2 and 190 lbs, a large is a tad long, but I really don’t mind the length and have had complements already. You can always tighten the bottom a bit if you think it’s too long. If you are buying it for everyday wear I suggest maybe going a size down.