Head to the lake and paddle your canoe at first light in The North Face Tanami Shirt. The relaxed fit, cuffed sleeves, and woven cotton makes you look as carefree and tranquil as the surrounding landscape. As you paddle around on the glassy lake, really dig in to propel the canoe forward while being totally covered thanks to the drop-hem design. A left chest pocket contributes to the easy-going vibe while allowing you to store your sunglasses when the sun makes it all the way up and starts to reflect off the water on your paddle back to shore.
- Carefree half button shirt for mornings on the lake
- Relaxed fit and dropped hem provide casual aesthetic
- Cuffed short sleeves, chest pocket add to casual look
- 100% cotton is comfortable and breezy on the skin
- Item #TNF04LX
- Q & A
Love this Popover!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
I was surprised to see that The North Face made such a stylin' top; this shirt looks and fits like a Madewell top which is great. I love the cut and cuffed sleeves.
The material is wayyyy soft and the shirt breathes well. This is a very versatile top - it looks great at work or on the trail.