Tanager Anorak Hooded Jacket
A stylish, yet functional piece, the Tanager Anorak features a DryVent shell—a waterproof and breathable fabric with fully sealed seams that repels snow and rain. Add another layer underneath and pull up the helmet-compatible hood for chilly winter days in the mountains, or rock it as a raincoat around town. The Tanager features a powder skirt to prevent snow from sneaking in and underarm vents that allow you to release excess heat and moisture; so you'll be ready to spend all day on the slopes. A kangaroo pocket holds the essentials, and it even has a media port in case for you "the essentials" include music.
- Lightweight shell for ripping up the slopes in all conditions
- DryVent shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams keep you dry in a storm
- Powder skirt keeps you from getting soaked if you wipe out
- Kangaroo pocket with a media port to bump tunes
- Underarm zips for quick ventilation
- Item #TNF05HR
- Q & A
I loved the jacket, just too hard to take off.