Time for fun.
Your little tyke can't wait to play at the park or hike in the mountains, and the rain should be the last thing to stop him. Luckily, The North Face Toddler Boys' Tailout Rain Jacket offers waterproof protection with its two-layer DryVent shell and fully taped seams so he's free to play outside no matter what the sky throws at him. In case he overheats from running around, the mesh lining promotes breathability while the elastic cuffs and nylon taffeta hood and sleeve lining offer flexibility. This jacket also has a drop-tail hem for more coverage in case he wants to rush down the slide and land in a puddle.
- Protection for toddlers that live to stomp in puddles
- Waterproof and breathable DryVent two-layer shell
- Fully taped seams and elasticized cuffs keep water out
- Soft brushed collar lining and chinguard flap
- Mesh and taffeta lined for comfort and breathability
- ID label helps you keep track of the jacket
- Item #TNF02XT
- Q & A
Great rain jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought for my 18 month old grandson who loves puddle jumping. It is fabulous. Longer in the back so it covers his bum when he falls in the puddles. I ordered a size bigger because we live in Michigan and it's still pretty cold so we layer. Just roll up the sleeves a little and a way we go. Great jacket