sale from $27.47 $49.9545% Off
A Little Rain Never Hurt.
Just because Junior is small doesn’t mean he can’t get mighty wet on your trip to Olympic National Park, so suiting him up in The North Face Tailout Infant Boys’ Rain Jacket is a key ingredient in your vacation stew. The Tailout offers all the protection of The North Face’s big-kid coats, like waterproof and breathable DryVent technology that’ll keep him comfy when he’s seeing just how far he can wrap his arms around his new favorite giant tree. It also boasts a soft moisture-wicking lining, so he won’t get clammy from the inside out when he’s running and up and down soggy dunes when you finish your hike on the socked-in beach.
- Big-time weather protection in a small package
- DryVent technology won’t let any water in even if it’s extra soggy
- The breathable mesh and taffeta lining manages moisture and feels soft against skin
- A soft collar lining keeps little chins from chafing
- Wind-driven rain won’t sneak past the elastic cuffs or hook-and-loop zipper covering
- Item #TNF02Y2
[membrane/laminate] DryVent, [body] 70D nylon, [lining] polyester taffeta, [hood, sleeve lining] nylon taffeta
Center Back Length