Tactical Flash Jacket
Wind and rain in the forecast won't stop you from your daily run when you're wearing The North Face Tactical Flash Jacket. Crafted with a protective WindWall fabric, this sleek, versatile jacket is both wind- and water-resistant to keep you flying through your run in reliable protection against the elements. Elastic cuffs and an adjustable hood work together to give you a customized level of protection when the weather can't make up its mind. Plus, the streamlined, sporty look of this jacket makes it an impressively stylish piece for those who spend more time in the urban jungle than the backcountry.
- Versatile, sleek jacket for comfort and protection on the move
- WindWall and DWR finish fend off blustery, rainy weather
- Regular fit provides a modernly stylish profile
- Adjustable hood and elastic cuffs cinch out the weather
- Alpine-style hand pockets zipper shut for secure storage
- Item #TNF05U2
- WindWall (94% polyester, 6% elastane)
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 17, 2020
Great outer layer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 255 lbs
Well I got this mainly for jogging in winter but it’s so nice I’m gonna replace my puffy down coat. I’m 255lb and this xxlg fits perfectly. Considering I’m 5’8. So it might be a bit short for some over let’s say 5’10. It’s different from the bionic jacket I had which was also of a similar design and function. This is a decently priced and good looking shell. Wear a wool sweater underneath and you’d be fine in 30 degree weather. Any colder and you might find it a lil cold. I generate a lot of heat and could see this holding it in so I’ll have to test it.