Select style & size:Select options
From full-time student to graduated professional.
It is said that the key to success is efficient organization, and that is why The North Face made the Surge 31L Backpack. Made for professionals and full-time students, the Surge is equipped with various pockets to keep you on track for success. A dedicated zippered laptop pocket holds your laptop separate from the main compartment and is padded and fleece-lined for ultimate protection. An internal organizer in the front zipper pocket holds your tablet and various small essentials, while three zippered fleece-lined pockets hold your sunglasses and other valuables you need to protect from scratches. When your backpack is fully loaded, the mesh padding and lumbar panel of the FlexFent support system keeps you comfortable during long days on campus. A padded front haul handle makes grabbing your pack on-the-go easy, while the removable waist belt keeps your pack from slipping around, and the adjustable sternum strap is equipped with a built-in whistle.
- A backpack designed for full-time students and professionals
- Padded mesh and lumbar panel give you an excellent support system
- Dedicated laptop sleeve is fully padded and fleece lined
- Multiple pockets and internal organizer prep you for success
- Fleece lined pockets help prevent scratches on your sunglasses
- Dual water bottle holders remind you to stay hydrated
- Removable waist belt is only when you need it to prevent movement
- Built-in whistle on the adjustable sternum strap for campus safety
- Item #TNF04DK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had this backpack for a little over a year. I've hiked in it, used it for camping and most recently used it as a travel kid/diaper bag. This is a solid product. No issues so far with durability. LOTS of different compartments for storage. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.