Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Long-Sleeve Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Rest Day Comfort.
You've been hiking all week, so pull on The North Face Women's Sunblocker Shirt, some jeans, and head into town to give your body a much needed rest day. Featuring a texture-blocked design, this 3/4-length sleeve shirt keeps your look stylish yet casual as you wander the shops and stop in your favorite restaurant to enjoy a hearty lunch. A concealed zip pocket on the right hip keeps your card and ID secure, so you won't have to carry a purse. Meanwhile, the soft fabric shields your skin from the sun as you sit in the park and enjoy that ice cream cone you couldn't resist.
- A techy shirt for casual days or low-key hikes
- Stretch fabric with FlashDry technology for moisture management
- Provides UPF 30 sun protection
- Texture blocked design with 3/4-length sleeves
- Boatneck with overlapping shoulder detail
- Slight drop-tail hem for additional coverage
- Concealed zip pocket on right hip keeps cards secure
- Item #TNF031C
- Q & A
Not for hiking
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 108lbs
fabric is soft but feels heavy - suspect it will not wick well
runs large through shoulders