Rest Day Comfort.
You've been hiking all week, so pull on The North Face Women's Sunblocker Shirt, some jeans, and head into town to give your body a much needed rest day. Featuring a texture-blocked design, this 3/4-length sleeve shirt keeps your look stylish yet casual as you wander the shops and stop in your favorite restaurant to enjoy a hearty lunch. A concealed zip pocket on the right hip keeps your card and ID secure, so you won't have to carry a purse. Meanwhile, the soft fabric shields your skin from the sun as you sit in the park and enjoy that ice cream cone you couldn't resist.
- A techy shirt for casual days or low-key hikes
- Stretch fabric with FlashDry technology for moisture management
- Provides UPF 30 sun protection
- Texture blocked design with 3/4-length sleeves
- Boatneck with overlapping shoulder detail
- Slight drop-tail hem for additional coverage
- Concealed zip pocket on right hip keeps cards secure
- Item #TNF031C
- Q & A
Not for hiking
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 108lbs
fabric is soft but feels heavy - suspect it will not wick well
runs large through shoulders