Why We Like The The North Face Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT Bib
The North Face's Summit Series is full of excellent pieces for high-alpine adventures, and the Pumori FUTURELIGHT Bib is no exception. Crafted with a three-layer FUTURELIGHT membrane, these shell bibs offer maximum protection from mountain weather and alpine obstacles while remaining breathable, flexible, and comfortable.
- Touring and climbing shell bibs for function at high elevations
- FUTURELIGHT 3L shell is waterproof, breathable, and lightweight
- Recycled nylon and Spectra ripstop provide strength and abrasion resistance
- Articulated pattern and stretch panels improve fit and mobility
- Adjustable suspenders create a comfortable, dialed-in fit
- Integrated gaiters friendly with ski, mountaineering, and other boot types
- High-denier hem and kick patches reduce damage from sharp skis and boots
- Item #TNFZC6G
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT 3L, [face fabric] 70D x 20D 100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment, [backer] tricot, [bib stretch panel] 40D x 80D 76% nylon, 24% elastane, FlashDry, non-PFC DWR treatment, [lower leg] (face fabric) 75D x 100D 91% recycled polyester, 9% polyethylene Spectra ripstop, DWR treatment, (lining) 420D x 500D 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- [external] 2 drop-in bib, 2 zippered thigh (one with gear loop), [internal] 1 mesh
- fixed, rear elastic panel, adjustable crossback suspenders
- integrated, adjustable snap-closure hem
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.3oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help