Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Skirts & Skorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Summit L6 Insulated Belay Skirt
Fight off the end of climbing season or boost your comfort on a weekend ice climbing get away with The North Face Summit L6 Insulated Belay Skirt. This feature packed skirt is built to stand the test of time and keep you covered in bad weather thanks to the durable Pertex Quantum face fabric and ultralight 2L overlay that provides targeted waterproof protection. Meanwhile the 800-fill ProDown insulation helps you stay comfortable and focused while belaying by maintaining its loft even when wet, to trap heat and remain packable. Finally a well thought out front pass-through ensures a snug fit even when belaying, and a two way full length side zipper lets you pop the skirt on or off at a moments notice.
- Warm and comfortable skirt for cold weather climbing adventures
- Pertex Quantum holds up to run ins with rock faces and brush
- 2L overlay keeps you and your layers covered from precipitation
- ProDown maintains loft when wet for reliable warmth and packability
- Center front pass-through allows access to your belay device
- Full length two way zip at side ensures easy on and off
- Included lightweight stuff sack helps you stay organized on the go
- Item #TNF05IB
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum GL (10D x 10D nylon ripstop, DWR coating), [overlay] Futurelight (3-layer, 20D x 30D recyled polyester, DWR finish), [insulation] 800 fill ProDown with water repellency
- Skirt Length
- adjustable drawcord, full-length two-way side zip with snap tab closures
- 2 zippered hand, zippered belay pass-through
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?