Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Red Orange
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka
When the belay ledge is getting annihilated with ice-cold gusts, the Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka keeps us warm and focused while watching our partner pull through the crux. With a lofty 800-fill and weather-resistant outer layer, this jacket shields us from the depths of winter without restricting our belay skills or movement.
- Lofty insulated jacket for bitter cold belay ledges
- Durable liner holds up against climbing gear and harness
- Insulated hood is compatible with your helmet and adjustable
- Relaxed design fits easily over your base layers
- Dual front zipper opens over belay device and harness
- ProDown insulation keeps lofty warmth in, even when wet
- Item #TNFZB7E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.