Kick, kick, swing.
Any day climbing ice is a good day. Add the awesome level of protection of the Men’s Summit L5 Proprius GTX Active Hooded Jacket from The North Face, and make it a great one. It’s constructed with a waterproof Gore-Tex Active membrane to prevent moisture from seeping through the fabric, while allowing vapor to escape. This three-layer shell weighs in at just one pound and is completely windproof, making it the lightweight defense you need to make it up the icy wall. Cohaesive cord locks make it easy to adjust the hood and hem, even with your gloves on, so you can adjust the coverage as conditions change.
- Technical shell for alpine adventures
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Active seals out moisture
- Windproof construction minimizes exposure to the elements
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem let you change the coverage
- Cohaesive cord locks for easy adjustment with gloves on
- Secure chest pocket is harness- and pack-friendly
- Item #TNF03RI