sale $487.46 $649.9525% Off
Alpine shell from the Summit Series.
The North Face Summit Series includes the best apparel that the TNF designers could come up with, and the Women's Summit L5 GTX Pro Jacket certainly is a shining example. It's a technical layer for alpine missions ranging from backcountry tours to ice climbing and full-on expeditions. Gore-Tex Pro not only gives this jacket incredible waterproof ratings, but athletically charged breathability to keep you comfy on the ascent. The jacket has a light, thin, three-layer construction to pack down small when getting wet is the least of your concerns.
- Alpine shell from The North Face's Summit Series
- Gore-Tex Pro boasts outstanding waterproof, breathable ratings
- Thin, three-layer construction is light and packs down small
- Ventilation zippers under each arm allow ample airflow
- Adjustable hood and removable powder skirt customize coverage
- Item #TNF03BY
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
Center Back Length
adjustable, helmet compatible
[external] 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered mesh
backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, mountaineering, ice climbing, ski mountaineering
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Blocks all wind and rain.
Everything about this jacket is perfect !