Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Made for fast alpine ascents.
A vital piece of the Summit Series collection, this shell was built for fast-and-light missions into the alpine. The North Face constructed this jacket to be both lightweight yet fully weatherproof, two features that were once mutually exclusive.
The shell is optimized using FuseForm construction that is both softer and more breathable than traditional shells, allowing you to make quick work of glacier crossing or mixed ascents without the need to add and remove layers on the go. With fewer seams and water resistant zippers, even the traditional weak points of the jacket can handle the unpredictable elements found in the alpine.
- A lightweight Summit Series shell worthy of alpine expeditions
- Gore-Tex 3L shell is protective, breathable for active days in snow
- Helmet compatible hood for technical approaches
- Polyurethane front zip blocks moisture
- Zippered chest pocket for easy access on the move
- Pack-friendly hand pockets remain accessible with a hip belt
- Item #TNF03H4