Fly like the wind.
When your idea of fun is heading up the mountain the hard way and feeling the rush on the way down, you might need something to keep you moving all the way up and safe from wind on your downward run. The North Face Summit L4 Proprius Softshell Pant seals out high altitude winds and keeps you ready to conquer the next peak.
- Fly down a mountain splitting the wind like a flock of geese with this slick pant
- Stretchy fabric and articulated knees give you freedom of movement
- 10 inch side vents help you cool off if get a little spicy
- Ankle zips with bottom snap closure accommodate boots comfortably
- Keprotec Ankle reinforcements add durability to a high wear area
- Item #TNF03RE
- Q & A
Please provide any details regarding the fleece insulation
This is actually a glitch on our end and the pants do not actually have fleece insulation or even a backer. They are just the softshell. If you wanted something with fleece lining I would recommend the North Face Apex STH pant.