Summit L4 Hybrid Pant
Pull on The North Face Summit L4 Hybrid Pant while you are cooking the bacon for your breakfast burrito so that when you get to the trail head you well be equipped for a hard working day. On the way up the skin track the durable soft shell fabric in key areas will allow you to dump excess heat, wick moisture off your skin, and ensure a natural and unrestricted stride. Once you finally get to change over to downhill mode you can trust the 3L material in strategic areas to keep you dry and riding to the best of your ability.
- High performance pants that blend waterproofing and breathability
- 3L fabric in strategic areas blocks out wind and moisture, breathes
- Durable soft shell in key areas boosts breathability and stretch
- Removable suspenders create a secure fit for rigorous uphills
- Gear loops and thigh pockets hold all of your important items
- Large side zips give you access to the buckles on your boots
- Integrated gaiters keep snow and cold air out of your socks
- Item #TNF05TF
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2020
Do these have thigh vents?
October 18, 2019
Will the cuffs fit over a normal alpine ski boot while zipped down?