Select a Size
Select a Color
Summit L3 Ventrix Vertical Hoodie
Climbing outside in the spring introduces a number of factors that can easily complicate things, but staying warm doesn’t need to be an area of concern. The Summit L3 Ventrix Vertical Hoodie supplies warm insulation, while gusseted underarms and a stretchy construction ensure you can retain your full range of motion during use.
- Insulated hoodie is perfect for spring training with climbing in mind
- Drawcord-adjustable hood fits securely under or over your helmet
- Seamless shoulder construction enhances comfort when using a pack
- Side-hem cinch-cord supplies a secure fit and warmth retention
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth without bulk when you’re on-belay
- Materials are both soft to the touch and breathable for active wear
- Item #TNFZ9TH
- [face fabric] 20D x 24D nylon woven ripstop, DWR finish, [hood, sleeves, shoulders, lower back] 83% nylon, 17% elastane woven, FlashDry-XD, DWR finish
- [torso] 40g Ventrix, [hood, sleeves] 25g Ventrix
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- perforated back panel
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
What year did this model release?