Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Summit L3 Ventrix Vertical Hoodie
Climbing outside in the spring introduces a number of factors that can easily complicate things, but we don't think staying warm should have to be an area of concern. Luckily, The North Face felt similarly by creating the Summit L3 Ventrix Vertical Hoodie. This crag-friendly comfort piece brings us warm insulation, while gusseted underarms and a stretchy construction ensure that we can retain our full range of motion during use.
- Insulated hoodie perfect for spring training with climbing in mind
- Drawcord-adjustable hood fits securely under or over your helmet
- Seamless shoulder construction enhances comfort when using a pack
- Side-hem cinch-cord supplies a secure fit and warmth retention
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth without bulk when you’re on-belay
- Materials are both soft to the touch and breathable for active wear
- Item #TNFZ9TH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.