Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit L3 Ventrix Hoodie
We use the North Face Summit L3 Ventrix Hoodie for any high alpine adventure. Ski touring in the winter or spring, shoulder season days at the crag, and even during mountaineering missions. The Ventrix insulation offers stretch to keep us moving freely and enough warmth for a shoulder season day in the mountains when it is used alone. When we situate this piece under a shell it provides enough warmth to help us battle fierce winter weather.
- Insulated midlayer that thrives as a layering piece or on its own
- Recycled nylon fabric offers durability and freedom of movement
- DWR treatment causes water to bead up and run off the surface
- Ventrix insulation is lofty, packable, and even offers stretch
- Lack of shoulder seams provide ample comfort under a pack
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #TNFZB7B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.