Summit L3 Ventrix 2.0 Hooded Jacket
The North Face Summit L3 Ventrix 2.0 Hooded Jacket is an alpine workhorse. This insulated midlayer sets a new standard in balancing warmth and comfort in a broad range of activity levels from ski touring to sport climbing. Breathability is a key factor in the design of the jacket. Its cutting-edge dynamic-venting Ventrix insulation releases your excess body heat with movement to help regulate your core temperature when you're tackling strenuous ascents. Its lightweight fabric construction keeps the jacket highly air permeable while the chest pocket bags provide increased venting for comfort while you seek out fresh powder stashes.
However, breathability isn't all the jacket has to offer. Durable fabric overlays on the shoulders, sleeves, front of body, and back provide abrasion resistance on the trail without adding extra weight to the jacket while the seamless shoulders enhance comfort while wearing a pack. Additionally, its helmet compatible hood with elastic binding can be drawn up for added protection when you get caught in inclement weather in the alpine.
- Insulated midlayer for comfort in a broad range of activity levels
- DWR treatment to face fabric repels light moisture for dry comfort
- Ventrix insulation vents with movement to regulate body temperature
- Air permeable fabric and chest pockets increase venting for comfort
- Abrasion-resistant fabric in key zones for enhanced durability
- Helmet-compatible hood has elastic binding for protection in storms
- Summit Series products developed with input from TNF elite athletes
- Item #TNF04K3