Summit L3 Proprius Ventrix Knicker
- Insulated, knee-length pants for cold-weather warmth
- Ventrix synthetic insulation traps in heat
- DWR finish resists light precipitation and spills
- Synthetic material is abrasion-resistant and reinforced
- FlashDry waistband wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Full-length side zips for venting and access
- Item #TNF04MS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 155lbs
This was one of the strangest North Face pieces that I have tried. I was really excited about using it on a really cold ski day, but I on the morning that I was going skiing, I realized that these knickers have no way to adjust the waist! I have like a 30" waist and I tried the M knicker which should accomodate a 31" waist and it was wayyyy bigger than me. There is no way to sinch or pull it tight, so if it does not fit you perfectly out of the box, then unfortunately it never will. Serious let down as I had to ski the whole day with this piece sagging below my butt.
Great for cold days and nights skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
I used these on a few super cold days here in Utah anmd just about every time I go night skiing. They work great and really add some warmth to my bibs. They do run a little big. I am a medium in just about everything and the medium was a little bog around the waist. Overall, I would definitely recommend these if you get cold.