Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Winter brings wet weather.
You can have the best shell on the market, and still manage to get snow on your midlayer. Enter the Women’s Summit L3 Proprius Primaloft Hooded Insulated Jacket from The North Face. It’s filled with PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation, so it retains its warmth-trapping properties even when it gets wet. Constructed with durable nylon ripstop fabric, it stands up to the abuse that adventures put it through, and it’s been treated with a DWR finish to resist light precipitation. The elastic hood and adjustable hem securely hold the jacket in place, and thumbholes in the cuffs provide additional coverage.
- Insulated jacket for alpine pursuits
- Primaloft insulation traps heat even while wet
- Nylon ripstop fabric resists tears and abrasions
- DWR finish discourages moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hem and hood keep snow out
- Thumbholes provide extra coverage
- Item #TNF03RG