Summit L3 Down Pant
Shove The North Face Summit L3 Down pant into your pack before a weekend of through hiking or high alpine camping to provide yourself with warmth and comfort when then temperatures drop and the weather gets bad. These pants are equipped with a Ultralight 2L overlay that keeps precipitation off of you and the durable Pertex Quantum material that makes up the rest of the pants. Inside of this hard working exterior the ProDown insulation keeps things lightweight and warm by retaining its loft when wet.
- Down pant for staying warm at camp or even while on the trail
- Pertex Quantum GL nylon ripstop fabric holds up to wear and tear
- 2L overlay boosts waterproofing in key areas for dry layers
- Packable 800-fill ProDown retains loft when wet to ensure warmth
- Elastic waistband with drawstring provides a secure fit
- Articulated knees keep you moving comfortably and effectively
- Full length side zips allow for easy on and off, and venting
- Item #TNF05IH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 117lbs
these might be the most beautiful down pants on the market - in cut and design, zipper placement, reinforced areas. And the down is not so packed the pants squeak. I'm 5'8" 120 and Med is a bit big.. Am looking for S. (can't give more stars unless i use them!)