3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit L3 50/50 Down Hooded Jacket
When our weekend calls for high alpine excursions we turn to the Summit L3 50/50 Down Hooded Jacket. We pretty much live in this midlayer all winter long, the lightweight moisture fighting down provides warmth without restricting movement under our ski shell, around campsites, and in parking lots.
- Midlayer built for involved missions in the mountains
- Durable nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear
- DWR treatment fights off light rain when caught without a shell
- ProDown traps heat and fights off moisture to maintain loft
- Helmet compatible hood traps heat and maintains peripherals
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Item #TNFZB7A
- 100% nylon taffeta, DWR treatment
- 800 fill ProDown
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible, rear adjustment
- 2 concealed hand, 2 internal mesh
- Claimed Weight
- winter camping, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, camping, hiking
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.