40% Offsale from $89.96 $149.95
Made for the female mountaineer.
The North Face's Summit L2 Proprius Grid Fleece Hooded Jacket is made for dawn patrols, climbing couloirs and alpine peaks. Made with Polartec Power Grid fleece, this material offers superior warmth at a lightweight feel to minimize bulk on tours so you remain agile. To fit under your shell, the jacket is designed with stretch panels at the bottom hem to comfortably hug your body and pair well with layers, while the stretch-knit thumbloop cuffs lock down your sleeves and layer under or over your gloves. The ergonomic hood is specifically designed to comfortably fit underneath your helmet so when gusts of wind blow through the canyon you are prepared and protected.
- A fleece built for touring and mountaineering
- Polartec provides supreme warmth-to-weight ratio
- Full stretch gives flexibility for climbing steep terrain
- Hood is designed to fit under your helmet
- Thumbloops lock down your sleeves and fit under gloves
- Tailored fit comfortably fits with multiple layers
- Item #TNF03RH
Polartec Power Grid fleece (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
yes, under-helmet compatible
1 zippered chest