Select a Size
Select a Color
Summit L2 Power Grid LT Hooded Fleece Jacket
The North Face Summit series is designed to be used all together as the ultimate layering system for your high alpine adventures. The Summit L2 FuseForm Grid Fleece Jacket boasts a flexible, warm, and lightweight Polartec Power Grid fabric that ensures you can stay comfortable while you navigate everything from hiking trails to tricky trad climbing routes. This piece thrives as a midlayer on winter alpine missions or as an outer layer during shoulder season climbing outings.
- Warm and flexible hoodie built to help you explore new routes
- Lightweight Polartec Power Grid fleece stretches and traps heat
- Under helmet hood lets climb while trapping additional heat
- Lack of shoulder seams boosts comfort when wearing a pack
- Chest pocket zips close and can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Internal binding finish at hem keeps it close to body for layering
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place and warms wrists in cold weather
- Item #TNF05R4
- Polartec Power Grid (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
- Fleece Weight
- lightweight (139g/m²)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, ice climbing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 26, 2020
Prefer It To Patagonia R1
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 235 lbs
Just bought my 4th iteration of this garment; had to replace my Black one when the dog ripped a sleeve. I like the fact the sleeves are not as constrictive as the Patagonia R1, permitting you to wear a thin layer underneath. It's a bit thinner than the R1, so a little less warmth; but I like that you can wear it across a wider temperature range. The thumb holes are strategically placed on slightly longer sleeves. It just "works". Absolutely intend to get one in the new green/gray color and wish it came in a shade of blue.
November 20, 2019
What g/m2 is the fleece?