Summit L2 FuseForm Grid Fleece Jacket
The North Face Summit series is designed to be used all together as the ultimate layering system for your high alpine adventures. The Summit L2 FuseForm Grid Fleece Jacket boasts a flexible, warm, and lightweight Polartec Power Grid fabric that ensures you can stay comfortable while you navigate everything from hiking trails to tricky trad climbing routes. This piece thrives as a midlayer on winter alpine missions or as an outer layer during shoulder season climbing outings.
- Warm and flexible hoodie built to help you explore new routes
- Lightweight Polartec Power Grid fleece stretches and traps heat
- Under helmet hood lets climb while trapping additional heat
- Lack of shoulder seams boosts comfort when wearing a pack
- Chest pocket zips close and can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Internal binding finish at hem keeps it close to body for layering
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place and warms wrists in cold weather
- Item #TNF05R4
- Q & A
What g/m2 is the fleece?