The North Face Men's Summit L2 FuseForm Grid Fleece Hooded 1/2-Zip Jacket doesn't shy away from alpine starts and frigid days spent scaling vertical columns of ice. Its breathable, stretchy, and welded construction keeps you free of sweat, mobile, and adequately covered whether you're booting up a snowy couloir or placing ice screws on a frozen waterfall. Being a part of The North Face's Summit Series, this fleece jacket has a fit intended for functional wear at high altitudes, meaning it layers comfortably under a shell and efficiently manages moisture from sweat so it's dry and ready to go the morning after a long, arduous day in the alpine.
- Stretch fleece ready for climbing and mountaineering
- Eco-friendly construction comprised of recycled materials
- FuseForm technology enhances mobility while climbing
- Polartec fleece is highly breathable and insulating
- Hand pockets can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Alpine fit reduces needless bulk and weight
- The North Face Summit Series line is designed specifically for high-altitude endeavors
- Item #TNF03H9
- Q & A
Fit is tight
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
I live in Colorado. I have been true to my fleece Melanzana for a long time, it’s purple and I love it. I tried out the Patagonia R1 and have been wearing it for a month straight. I thought the north face would make a nice fleece as well but I was wrong. The L2 has no stretch to it and the material feels cheap and weird to the touch. My Patagonia R1 is super stretchy and fits awesome. The north face L2 is very tight around the stomach. I am 6 feet tall and 160 lbs. I got a size large.