Made for a minimalist.
There's not enough space in your van for multiple shirts, so that's why you chose to bring the Summit L1 Engineered Short-Sleeve Top by The North Face so that you can have one shirt for all your favorite outdoor sports. Durable material can handle long days on the crag while the breathable FlashDry technology is moisture-wicking and quick-drying for sweating and washing off your face in the river. The slim fit gives you a performance fit that is comfortable with harnesses and layering.
- Technical t-shirt made for active outdoorsmen
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking material made for sweating
- Durable and breathable construction can handle rugged environments
- Slim fit gives an athletic feel and can easily layer
- Item #TNF049N
FlashDry (56% nylon, 36% polyester, 8% elastane)
Center Back Length
backpacking, hiking, trail running, yoga
- Q & A
Amazing Shirt - expensive but Great!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Fits well, great range of motion, wicks sweat really well.
The material feels like it will stand up to significant wear (although I have only worn it to the gym so far).