Summit L1 Engineered Long-Sleeve Top
With cool-weather climbs in mind, The North Face made the Summit L1 Engineered Long-Sleeve Top with a slim fit and breathable comfort. It features a circular knit that lightweight and quick-drying, with a touch of stretch for unrestricted mobility on the wall.
- Lightweight top for cool weather climbing
- Breathable material wicks sweat away from your skin
- Circular knitting minimizes seams for chafe-free durability
- Slim fit keeps a low-bulk profile on the wall
- Item #TNF046H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 130lbs
Love this shirt so much. It's my go to baselayer for skiing - definitely need it in both colors :) The material is super comfortable and high quality. I'm 5'9" 130lbs and I purchased a small which fits perfect. It's not skin-tight but not so baggy where you can't layer over it with a fleece. Highly recommend!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
Love this technical top for active days and activities! Not only does is wick away excess heat/moisture, but you can see by looking at the weave detail how it maps the body to allow greater air and heat escape in critical areas. Slender fit. Fantastic top I'll use for both layering and as a stand alone for Moab runs, mountain trails and more.