There's no denying it—the top of El Cap is calling your name, and The North Face Women's Summit L1 Climb Pant is going to make that happen. Lightweight, stretch-woven Cordura won't weigh you down, and it offers unparalleled durability and range of motion while you're on the wall. A smooth, harness-friendly design keeps you comfortable till the last pitch, with a nifty leg hem-cinch system for giving your ankle a cool breeze when it gets warm.
- Technical climbing pants for long days on the wall
- Lightweight, durable construction provides multi-pitch performance
- Four-way stretch and crotch gusset for optimum mobility
- Perforated pockets and cinchable hems offer a touch of ventilation
- Zippered pockets keep your snacks safe while you're vertical
- Slim fit keeps bulk out of your way while you climb
- Item #TNF046F
- Q & A
Best. Pants. EVER.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6 Reg
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 145lbs
Oh my god, North Face - THANK YOU for these pants!! They are absolutely the best climbing and hiking pants EVER. I have the hardest time finding pants that fit my body shape, and these are the ticket. The waist band is GENIUS and the material is superbly comfortable with just the right amount of stretch. I'm getting another pair ASAP. GET THESE PANTS.
Simply the Best Climbing Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4/Reg
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 125lbs
These are amazingly thin yet durable pants. Who ever designed these deserves a high-five and a shot of whiskey, they thought of everything for the core climber! These fit like a dream and have no seams due to the laser-cut fabrics. These have an awesome draw-string adjustment along the ankle of the pant, the snap closure is wonderful and these stretch like no other. I even off-width climbed with these pants and they still looked brand new! The knees have extra seams along the bendy area so you have 100% full-range motion. <3